Sunday, January 26, 2014

Dollhouse for Peaches Day 2

Wood Plans Woodworking Carpentry Download
Day 2:
I decided to assemble the sides of the top storage area next. I took off the clamps and put in some cross bracing so it would be a little easier to work with and more stable. This bracing will stay in place until I am ready to permanently set the face in place. A lot has to happen before that, so the bracing is going to be there awhile! I managed to get the peice onto the floor - its already quite heavy...



Because the sides are almost 48" long, I decided to anchor them in place with a double fastening block. You can see a close up of this in the photos below.





Quite a deep storage area - 5" x 22" x 46" !!! WOW!




Heres Barbie checkin out the new digs! I think she likes the place. My wife Star said we need to find her a hardhat and tool belt if she is going to be on the jobsite! :)



Yeah - my own pad!!! (just living up to her blonde-ness)


More to come...





TedsWoodworking Plans and Projects

No comments:

Post a Comment